Thursday, January 12, 2012

Grilled Cheese with Fig Spread and Sweet Potato Fries!

     One of my favorite dinners when I don't have much time, or don't feel like making a big production! Grilled cheese on sourdough bread with fig spread (Obviously a favorite, as I've blogged about it before!). This is adapted from a seasonal promotion that Cosi (http://www.getcosi.com/) ran in 2010.

     Fresh sweet potato fries are super easy. Chop a washed sweet potato into strips. I spritz the sticks with olive oil from and oil sprayer then sprinkle them with whatever spices I'm in the mood for. Usually a little bit of garlic salt or seasoning salt. Bake them in the oven at 425 degrees F for about 8 minutes on each side. Voila!


     Have some fresh fruit for dessert and you're all set! Enjoy!

Cheers,
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment