Monday, September 19, 2011

More Homemade Pizza!

      I absolutely love the bread dough function on my bread maker! When I am planning to make a pizza for dinner, I toss the ingredients in the bread maker as soon as I get home from work and by the time I'm ready to make dinner it's ready to go!

Pizza dough on the pizza stone!

     This time I used homemade pesto for the sauce and added: eggplant, onions, tomatoes, black olives, and a jalapeno!

Fresh veggies for the toppings!
   
     You don't need to pre-bake the dough, just add the sauce, toppings and cheese and bake for ~25 minutes!

Ready to go in the oven!

Fresh, homemade, healthy, and delish!

The finished product!
   
     This is a great meal to make with kids! They love to help and its a great opportunity to teach them about a variety of fresh veggies and where their food comes from! Enjoy!

     I am currently looking for a good thin crust dough recipe for the bread maker, if anybody has any goods ones, let me know!

Cheers,
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment