Thursday, September 29, 2011

ADA's Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo

      This past weekend I had the opportunity to attend the American Dietetic Association's Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo in San Diego, California. The event featured 4 days of speakers on a variety of nutrition and dietetics topics, a HUGE expo with all kinds of vendors from the food and nutrition world, poster sessions, excursions, and other events. It was a great way to stay current with nutrition trends, learn about new topics, catch up with friends and colleagues and network with others in the field. This year was my first year attending and I had a great time! I learned a lot from the great speakers, got to sample a ton of products, and got to explore San Diego!

San Diego!

Shipment of Bananas arrives at the Port of San Diego!
   
     All-in-all FNCE was a great time and I look forward to attending again in the future! Look for more posts in the upcoming days about all the great nutrition information I learned at the speaker sessions!

Cheers, Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment